Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Close Relationship

What do you do to ensure close relationship among your family members?

In my opinion, to cultivate good relationship among family members, one should encourage the others to keep in touch with each other. Be it a phone call, text messaging, e-mail, facebook or even snail mail.

No matter how busy we are with our own lives, we should pause once in a while and think of the others. Simply give them a call and say 'hello'. Don't just call because you need to call. Just call because you want to call. That makes a lot of difference in one's relationship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To cultivate good bond among family, honesty and love is the key, as far as i am concerned,

i love to tell my boys that papa makes mistake too and i am ever willing to learn from my mistakes and they as my boys have the right to correct me when that happens,,,,therefore the door is always open for them to tell me their problems too,,,,,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...