Friday, April 8, 2011

To be pregnant before or after marriage

My staff asked me this question. To be pregnant before or after marriage.

A very good question. Personally, I wouldn't agree to being pregnant before marriage. If I were to get pregnant before I got married, guess my mum would kill me.

Same here..if my daughters were to get pregnant before marriage, I would kill them. Would I? Maybe my husband would.

Nowadays, youngsters got the chance to stay together even before they got married. Anything could have happened. If no precautions are taken, then the couple would face the music..

What would those couple do when things go wrong? Abort the baby or get married?
I have heard a lot of true stories. Many got married because of the pregnancy. What more when they were still young..

There were cases that early marriage because of unplanned pregnancy could lead to divorces..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...