Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is tuition necessary?

I personally don't like tuition. I prefer to study on my own or in groups. When I was preparing for my Form 3 examination, we formed a group of 6 and studied together. 

When I have kids of my own, I would love to send them for tuition. But funny, they dislike tuition too. They also prefer to study on their own. They managed to do well too.

I am so grateful that I don't need to worry. Really, I was not worried at all when they sat for their examinations.

So I feel that tuition is not really necessary if your kids are capable to study on their own..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you at last someone echos my sentiment,, my two boys don't go for tuition class too, i try to encourage them to do well and instill the sense of initiative....

let the children enjoy schooling, instead of running from one tuition class after another,

thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...